- All personal data and information collect is treated in the strictest confidence.
- All personal data and information will not be disclosed in full or in part to anyone other than for the Booking.
- A secure payment environment for the authorisation of credit card and charge card transactions.
- The commitment of maintaining a high-level of security through a number of electronic, physical, and internal measures and safeguards to protect the privacy of your personal data and information.
What kind of personal information does Your Hummer collect or use?
When making a Booking with Your Hummer, we need to collect certain personal information from you. This may include the following:
- Contact Number (Telephone, Mobile)
- Email Address
- Type of Event / Function
- Pick up Time and Drop off Time
- Number of passengers travelling at the time of Hire.
- Payment Details (Credit or Debit Card, Expiry Date, and CVC number)
At any time, you may request to see what information has been recorded regarding your personal data and information. You may also request at any time for your details to be removed from our records by contacting our office in writing:
Post: PO Box 2163, Bayswater VIC 3153